Saturday, August 21, 2010

Relationship advice, help?!?

I'm not actually in a relationship. Rather a really strong friendship.


We constantly think about each other and miss each other when the other isn't there. We have so much in common and we clicked as soon as met one another.


I've never had a man treat me with so much respect before, he's such a gentlemen and always does nice little gestures like buy me roses and send really cute text messages. And we constantly tell each other we love each other in a friendshipy way. We ended up properly making out not long ago and he treated me and me so preciously and selflessly and touched me so tenderly.


I feel so comfortable and at ease with him and he's such a good person - doesn't drink, smoke, go clubbing and he's really family oriented. Personality wise he's all I've ever looked for in a man and I never thought I'd find it. And we talk for hours and hours on the phone at night and we have such a laugh. He's the type of person you'd be proud to introduce your parents to. He's such a loving person who lives for people and making the world a better place. What we have is like something out of a movie but despite that I'm madly confused. Theres no chemistry whatsoever, no spark. I really wish there was because it's the only thing thats lacking.


I don't know whether inside I'm being really shallow and it's just his physical appearance putting me off. Looks have never carried much importance to me but now I'm starting wonder whether that is a matter of choice or whether they just do or don't.


Should I try to find the spark and chemistry or just give up and remain friends? He's a great person, very wealthy and from a lovely family. We always tell each other how we couldn't live without one another and we've both admitted we'd be slightly jealous if the other was to get into a relationship.


I'm really stuck on what to do! Pleaaaase help! :)Relationship advice, help?!?
You hit on a very important point. No matter how great a guy is you MUST have a physical attraction or it will only be a friendship. You could tell him you'd like to take it further to see if it could become serious, but at the end of the day if he does not turn you on in the physical best to be bff's.

No comments:

Post a Comment