Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice!!!!!! help!!!!!!!!!?

ok there is this boy tht really likes me and he wants to go out with me but i dont want to be tied down to a boyfriend right now cus if i have one then i cant flirt all the time with all the other guys like i always do but the problem is i really like him too and we have kissed but i juss dont know if i really want a boyfrined right now. im really confused please help me i would really appreciate it!!!I need advice!!!!!! help!!!!!!!!!?
Ultimately it's up to you. I personally don't care if my girlfriend flirts with other guys because she always has, even before I asked her out. I know it's just a part of her personality and she's reassured me she never does it with intent. If you don't want a boyfriend, you should probably not kiss him.I need advice!!!!!! help!!!!!!!!!?
IF U DONT WANT 1 AND U STILL WANNA FLIRT W/ GUYS DONT EVEN FONDLE THE IDEA OF GOING OUT W/ HIM . CUZ IF U GO OUT W/ HIM AND U R STILL DOING IT IT WILL PISS EM OFF. MA BEST ADVICE IS WHEN UR READY UR READY DONT PRESSURE YOURSELF .





I ONLY SAY THIS CUZ MY LAST GF SAID THAT EXACT THING SHE DIDNT WANNA B TIED DOWN N COULDNT STOP FLIRTING W/ GUYS N WHEN SHE SAID THAT I WAS UBER PISSED! SO DONT LEAD EM' ON LIKE THAT
some love come from your heart but some love it will come to u if u ready or not!!!!!..n u must prepay n u must intru the love meaning..if u thing like that n u do a really BIG mistake in your life but i promise that u cant get u want if u belive in your heart feeling about...belive....
Baby girl...all i can say to you is listen to your HEART...it tells all!!!





Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment