Monday, August 23, 2010

Need wrestling advice! help please!?

I am currently a varsity wrestler at my high school, i weigh 152 pounds and am around 9% body fat. At the moment I am not happy with my body, I'm fairly muscular but all the other 152 pound guys are ripped.





I'm looking for a way to totally change my body composition, i want to start getting solid and toned and look lean and mean.





My only problem is i need to be 152 for each and every weigh in, so i need to get cut and ripped but maintain my weight.





i am willing to work my *** off and i will never give up until my goal is reached.





if someone could give me some advice it would be greatly appreciated!Need wrestling advice! help please!?
This might be of help to you.Good luck anyways.


http://www.myfit.ca/fitnessprograms/view鈥?/a>Need wrestling advice! help please!?
Start to work out with smaller weights in all of your exercises. Larger weights are mainly for adding bulk %26amp; size. When bodybuilders begin regimin training for shows/competitions, they cut down on what they normally lift %26amp; use smaller weights to begin defining their musculature. if you bench, say, 250, begin benching only 100. It may feel like you are lifting nothing, but it works. Check any weight training website or muscle magazine %26amp; they will tell you the same thing. Also, begin focusing in on regular calesthenic workouts (push-ups, sit-ups, jumping jacks, etc.). As you go, you will see a difference in your size, while not losing strength or ambulatory motion (speed). Good luck.
  • chemical face peel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment