Saturday, August 21, 2010

Need advice,help please!!! 鈾モ櫏鈾?

Theres this boy I like... but the thing is he has a gf that I extremly dislike... I KNOW that he hates me 4 sure...but lately we have been bonding more...





My question is how do I get him to notice my personality more,the REAL me...








Thnks


鈾?Em鈾モ櫏鈾? Need advice,help please!!! 鈾モ櫏鈾?
im sorry, but i think that if u dont really have much chemistry and already has a gf then its not worth it, dont down ur hopes tho, im sure u can find one, i just asked a boyout who was mi friend and he said yes :) now i have a bf, and its mi first real one, yeah for me, lol im so happy, but good luck!!鈾モ櫏鈾? Need advice,help please!!! 鈾モ櫏鈾?
Why would you want to go after a guy that has a gf and isn't all that into you? That's just dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment