Monday, August 23, 2010

Need guys advice!! Help!!!!?

Why would a guy that you have been seeing for almost 2 months now not want a relationship? When we are together I call it dating he calls it hanging out. I asked him if we were exclusive he says yes. He plans are dates. He wants to spend time with me. Is it he just isn't into me? Because that's what I feel. But yet when I asked him that he said how much more does he need to be into me. We hang out, we talk everyday either on phone, email or IM's. I am 26 he is 31. I want a relationship and he says he doesn't but his action are throwing me off. I know I can't change his mind on wanting a relationship but why is he leading me on??? We haven't had sex but we have talked about it. We have fooled around but that's it. Please help me. I'm so confused. Why is this man making me feel like he wants a relationship but yet he say's he doesn't. Is it just to get into my pants? Doesn't want to be alone? WHY???HELP!!Need guys advice!! Help!!!!?
Wow what a confusing bird he is! So he says he doesnt want a relationship but is still having one? Could be a way of pressuring you into sex. I would say that you back off from him and see what happens. Perhaps the next time he wants to go and hang out you tell him that you have a date and cant. See how he responds. May be that he just wants to have the benefits of having a relationship but have the freedom of not having one. Wants to have his cake and eat it too. Dont let him screw you over like that.Need guys advice!! Help!!!!?
Maybe he has been hurt before, and doesn't want to rush things. Maybe he loves you....as a friend. Maybe he's gay, but doesn't want to admit it. I don't know.
Holy Cow girl you are freaking way out. First- He is just a guy. Don't let your happiness revolve around whether or not a guy likes you. Try to find yourself first, then the relationship will follow. If you are getting mixed signals, then maybe you should look elsewhere. Why waste your time?
Ignore him for a while... Ill bet in 2 weeks (tops) he is calling you back. But you gotta completely ignore him, no calling...unless he calls you. Also it wouldnt hurt at all (and would actually speed things up) if you went out and had fun and the next time he calls, pretend that you dont have time to talk because you are getting ready to leave, or tell him you have company. I've done this before LOTS OF TIMES... and it works wonders. Play hard to get, guys need that. Good luck
go on with your life.
It seems to me he's a commitmentphobe. It looks like he wants to be with you. Your obviously already in a relationship from what you say. I say if you want the label leave him and move on, if it doesn't really matter to you stick around and see what can happen! You never know he may come around. I was in the similar situation in college, I was 18 the guy was 19. He didn't want to commit for the first two months because his parents were going through a nasty divorce, and it really affected him. Eventually he asked me out, but then broke up 5 months later :P. If he's worth it stick around.
It sounds like he's testing you. Test him back.
Sounds like your guy-friend is a little confused. Or maybe in denial. If he was interested in getting into your knickers (and what red-blooded straight male wouldn't be?) and he hasn't made his move yet, I'm betting he's ';batting for the other team';, if you know what I'm saying... For your sake I hope I'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment