Monday, August 23, 2010

The pill and pregnancy advice please help?

ok i have been ttc for 1.7 years with no luck so i had givin up because of my very irregular perios i went on the pill instead well acidently i missed a few pills during the month and i had sex everyday this month well now its on the second inactive pills and i have not gotten my period yet . yesterday i thought i was spotting but it was brown and it was soo little not like a period and today my breasts are tender this is also my first month on the pill my questions are am i pregnant? or is this normal for the first month on the pill ? and if you think i am pregnant when should i take the test? and should i start the new pack ?The pill and pregnancy advice please help?
When I had been off the pill for a while and then had to go back on because of a cyst, I started spotting midway through and also right before my period showed up. I think it is very common. It's called breakthrough bleeding. If you haven't officially gotten your period by the time you are done with the inactive pills then call your doctor or take a HPT.The pill and pregnancy advice please help?
Depends on the type of pill you are taking, but sometimes they don't always give you a period the first month you start on them. Wait until you have finished the pack, then take a pregnancy test. If it's negative, then you aren't.


Wouldn't it be cool if you were?


Best of luck.
Your period may be a little weird for a couple of months on the pill but it will go away. Doctors say that just because you miss a pill it doesn't necessarily mean you will get preg. it takes alot to get preg. just look at how many people try and try and it takes months even years. But if your period doesn't come (my period came on day 3 of the sugar pills) then take the test if it shows up negative then I would continue to take the next pack of BC. **** Luck:)

No comments:

Post a Comment