Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice/help?

alright so o want to upgrade my PC so it could be faster and more efficient but i really don't don't know anything about the different hardwares and whats the best deals out there





so im coming to you guys to help me out and give me advice on what i should look forI need advice/help?
If you are running vista switch to Ubuntu or XP .. you will see the difference :)I need advice/help?
the quickest, easiest and probably most noticeable upgrade is to upgrade your RAM, this is very easy, if u open up ur computer u wil see two green ';sticks'; a couple of inches long, take those out then have a look what MB they are if they are both 512MB each you could probably do with 2 x 1 GB RAM this would give your computer a really good boost and if u want to go all out get 2 x 2GB RAM thats the most i would recommend though. hope this helped. :)
  • chemical face peel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment