Monday, August 23, 2010

Boy Advice? Help me please?

Okay, so I'm thirteen and I've never kissed a guy before or gone on a proper date. There were a few things with a few guys before but those can't really be counted as dating. I really like this guy who's in my class and I'm pretty sure he likes me too because he flirts with me often during break and his friend old me he likes me and stuff. Today me and some friends went to see a movie and I invited him along. We saw the movie, he was flirting the entire time and I was flirting back, we had lots of fun.





Now, could you please give me some advice on what to do next? I want to go out with him (just the two of us this time). Do I ask him or do I wait for him to ask me? Is there anyway I can get him to ask me? If we do go out what are some tips you could give me? Anything else that may be useful to know? Help? I appreciate all advice. Thank you.Boy Advice? Help me please?
don't worry you aren't the only one that has never kissed a guy before. Nor have i and i am also 13. But back to your situation. If you really, really like this dude then ask him out. but if you want it to be more original, then wait for him. If you guys do go out, go somewhere romantic like a coffee shop or the movies or maybe even a library. And some tips in the movies, watch a scary movie. hug him if you are scared. Guys love that. I guess it gives them some kind of dominion lol. But i don't know. And i don't really know things that would be useful. well that's all i got. Good luck!Boy Advice? Help me please?
Well, the best thing is to wait for him. In the meantime, get in touch with his friends and find ways to chat with him. Make it easy chat and let things flow naturally. What things do you have in common? Pets, activities, maybe a class? Start there. You have time on your side.
hey just wait for him to ask you out if he is already flirting that means his on his way to ask the Q. if you guys go on the date just take it slow at first.. hope it helps and hope you get all the love you deserve
keep flirting, the guys the one that is SUPPOSED TO ask you out.
keep talking to him, he might not ask you out on a real date because he is scared.
wait for him to ask you out
awe :) well 13's a good age for a first kiss!


i think that you should ask him out. I know it's tough, but sometimes guys like it when they don't always have to make the first move! i know you're probably thinking ';well how do I ask him out, that's scary!'; but when you guys are talking you could bring up a movie that just came out and ask him if he thinks it sounds good. If he says yes, ask him if maybe he'd like to see it with you! and if he says no, bring up another movie and then ask him! :P





and remember, when you're hanging out, be yourself. don't be what you think he'd want you to be because many girls do that and many girls never get the second date that way!





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment