Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guy Advice!!!!!! HELP!!!?

kk so this guy just asked me out and i like him as a friend.(he didnt just ask me out he asked me out at 11:05 last night) but thats not the point idk wat to say to him we r bffs!!!!!!!!! :( but he is cute but not datable. it would be so akward dating him!!!wat should i say to him or should i just go out with him anyways!!!!! :(Guy Advice!!!!!! HELP!!!?
Well, if you honestly don't like him in that way, don't date him just because you feel bad. You'll be leading him on, and hurting him even worse in the end. There's nothing you can do but tell him how you honestly feel. I'm sure that's not what you're wanting to hear, but trust me, I've been in a situation like this, and I can definitely say that honesty is the best policy. Otherwise you just end up in a horrible situation you could have avoided. If he's really your best friend, he'll understand. Hope that helps!!
  • moisturizing cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment