Saturday, August 21, 2010

Need advice!!! help.?

I need some advice. You see, I am currently in a long distance relationship and I've been telling my boyfriend that I do not feel relaxed with him maintaining this certain friendship with this girl I'm acquainted with that he happened to like before. However, despite my strong objections he still went out with her before cos he said he didn't want her to get mad at him. Even if that was just one time he then promised me he wouldn't talk to her anymore but then he broke that promise as well and talked to her again. He tells me that he doesn't like her but why is it that I feel he values her more than me? Is it really just a friendly thing cos they're both in a foreign land or he really likes her more than me? should I continue with this relationship or break it off? HELP!!!!Need advice!!! help.?
Break it off. He has a thing for the other girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment