Monday, August 23, 2010

Need advice..Help?

I'm so frusterated..25 yrs old..live w/my b/f..have been together about 2 1/2 yrs now..he's a great b/f, but there's one thing that bothers me so much.. he makes plenty of money 45k/yr..on the other hand..I make under 20k/yr and live paycheck to paycheck.. I get low on money a lot..and it's like whenever I ask him to help me out on gas, he gets really upset about it.. For example, I asked to borrow just 10 bucks! for gas..and he gets all pissed..and then hassles me about paying him back! wtf..I just don't understand why..he has thousands.. and it's strange b/c on valentines day he spent about 200 bucks on me..and then gets mad about a little gas money..also, my contacts expired in Sept..and he doesn't want to help me get new ones..only 100bucks.. Am I overreacting? He tells me to get a second job if I don't have money..is he afraid I'm going to turn into a golddigger or something? If anyone can please help me understand why he's like this. How do I confront him about this.. Am I wrong?Need advice..Help?
He may feel like you just want him for money or it could be that he is a tight ***...lol! Maybe he wants you to better ourself so you dont have t depend on a man. It may just be his style. ANyways either way if you guys are that serious then $10 shouldnt be a big deal..... Some guys are just jerks! If he makes you feel bad then try not to ask him for anything or get rid of him.... Good luck!!!Need advice..Help?
u got one hell of a cheapskate for a bf
he prolly is worried. Just talk to him about the situation and hopefully he will come to his senses and help you out! But it does sound like he likes you cuz he is willing to pay $200 for you!
First of all your not in the wrong, and after 2 1/2 years he should not ask you to pay him back.. Everyone needs help sometimes, some more than others and that does not make you a gold digger. Plus if he is for real about your relationship he would stand by you.. You know, be your best friend..
Personally sounds like a real (shitty) bf,because I make about the same as your bf does,and before we got married my wife made about 20k a year and I never had a problem just giving her the money! I would tell him to get over his insecurities,or Im going to find someone who respects me enough to help me out when I need the help,Instead of treating me like a damn gold digger!!!
sounds like a jerk to me. maybe thats the most improtant thing to him?? you arent overreacting! its not you..its him.


dont get asecond job. you just need to work things out. and if you cant meet in the middle.. then theres something wrong.


like i said. its not you..its him.
i kind of have the same situation with my b/f..he kinda feels like when its time to buy me something he will. or if its a special occasion he will go all out. but the thing i come to learn is that no man really wants a needy woman...so to be the most INDEPENDENT you can will always be the best. after all if he loves you he will always have your back if you totally hit rock bottom. but don't always think he is your way out....find another source like your parents. and if taking another job will help you not ask him i say what the heck..GO FOR IT. but it sounds like you are always needing him so he's tired and yes he might just have a future planned for you and his money....if you stop needing it.
he's prob afriad that u'll turn into a gold digger. and u can get contacts rly cheap at walmart
he probably is worried you will become a gold digger, but have you paid him the money back? just try talking to him about it, maybe he has some issues you dont konw about with money?

No comments:

Post a Comment