Monday, August 23, 2010

Pimples! ADVICE! HELP!?

I have a lot of pimples, but only on my forehead! I've been using Neutrogena Acne Stress Control! It works great especially making big pimples into small pimples, but it doesn't really make my pimples dissapear!





So, I badly wanted my pimples to go away! So, I started using a new product! It's called Clean %26amp; Clear Advance--Acne Cleanser! This product, actually makes the white stuff inside my pimples, GONE! But, looking at the reviews from sites, most people say, whoever has Clean %26amp; Clear products, should stop using them because it makes your skin dry out! But whenever I wash my face with Clean %26amp; Clear, it doesn't really dries out my face!





Should I discontinued clean %26amp; clear??


Any other suggestions??





And one more thing, I had my pimples since I was 12, how long does it takes for pimples to go away????Pimples! ADVICE! HELP!?
Hey alright so i know exactly how you feel. I bought the Clean %26amp; Clear Acne control kit and its amazing. I wash my face in the morning with the wash then before I go to bed I use neutrigina %26amp; then the clean and clear moisturizer. And if i have a big pimple I use the Clean %26amp; Clear fast clearing acne spot thing. So personally, I like clean and clear and it really does work because right now Ive only gotten like one or two pimples occasionally since I switched it. So I say purchase the clean and clear acne control it ($20 %26amp; worth it) and a local drug store (like CVS) and see how it works for you. %26amp; for how long it takes for pimples to go away really depends on the person but they're going to keep coming for a while, how fast a particular pimple goes away depends on your skin. I do not have oily skin so my pimples go away in about 2 days. hope i helped. GOOD LUCK they're such a pain and just cause you to flip out but hey your not alone! (:





ps- ( some people may tell you NOT to do this but I do when I get a massive pimple ) When you have a huge pimple and you need to gone fast, take a cottenswab and put rubbing alcohol on it and just press it really hard onto the pimple. the pimple will pop (ew) then take 2 more cottenswabs and squeeze the pimple between then and It'll be gone the next day :] Pimples! ADVICE! HELP!?
If it works, and it doesn't dry your skin out, there's no reason to stop! Just because it doesn't work for some people doesn't mean it doesn't work for you.





Just make sure it's not harming your skin and you're good to go!





**Also a tip for getting rid of pimples on your forehead is to stop wearing bangs (if you have them). If you can't do that, just pin them up when you don't care what you look like.





Luck %26amp; Love


Teacake
not to brag but i ahve really nice skin and ive always used NAIVE its a japanese brand i find mine at the local chinese supermarket Ranch 99 iono you can prolly order it online somewhere or they might sell it at macy's or something





or it could just be genetically good skin and naive doesnt help at all





but you can try it! ive told other ppl about it and they say it works for them so.....
Pop them! That ';white stuff'; IS PUS!! That's bad blood. It shouldn't be circulating. That's why your body moved it to the surface, so you could finish the job. Don't let your body re-absorb it, for god's sake!!!
After having read your question, I now feel the need to end every sentence I type with an exclamation point!
dont use a product if your skin has a bad reaction





try exfoliating with salt and warm water for the acne



I use concealer until they go away
thats wut i use! try the neterogena face wash!
  • chemical face peel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment