Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need help or advice or something?

Last month i missed one day and almost two weeks ago i got my period and it stopped same week but this past monday i started bleeding a lil but now its a dark brown what should i do i thought it would have stopped by now? If it doesnt stop im going to the doctor has anyone else experienced something like this before?I need help or advice or something?
Dark brown means that it is old blood that is just finishing coming out. If you haven't had an irregular period before I would wait til next month and see what happens. I completely missed a period this year and thought that I was pregnant again. I had never missed or been late before. For some reason mother nature just decided to not give me my monthly gift. Have you taken a pregnancy test yet? It could also possibly be spotting and you could be pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment