Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice, important, please help me?

I am a 24 and I live with my 8 year old sister and my mother. She is depressed (because she is single) and she is being so ******* selfish. She is not being a good mother. My sister is a little girl and needs her, what would you do.





I need an advice, I love my sister and I'm like a father but she also loves mum and mum is being so selfish, that it outrages me, because it's not my sister's fault.





Advice?, thanks, Alan from the UK.I need advice, important, please help me?
I assume you have talked to your mother, if she is not doing her best just try talking to the GP and get some counselling sessions for her, IT'S FREE and they might help a lot!


Continue being as lovely as you are with your sis, tell her how much you love her, and let her know she can tell/ask you anything. Ask her about the school%26amp; friends and check she is having support from friends and teachers...(or at least not trouble from them).


Watching a film or cooking can create also opportunities to have fun the three of you... All the Best;)I need advice, important, please help me?
you need to find a date for your mother if that would stop her been depressed


cause if your mum is happy then too will everybody around her be happy i think. but i'm not sure
chill women

No comments:

Post a Comment