Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Needs advice.....Help!?

When I was in highschool, I had a bf on my junior year and broke up with him on our senior year because I was not too serious with him and there's peer pressure between us. He tried to get back with me, he wrote letters and cards asking for another chance but I refused. So after graduation, I received a letter from him and he wrote everything he wants to say, how he's been hurt and how he loves me and wants to get back with me again, and even ask me to write back or else he'll do something drastic like kill himself! (but thank god, he did not do it) So but then again, I Ignored the letter and never wrote him back... After so many years, I saw him again, actually he visited me in our house and my he looked hot! I got interested with him again but I think he's changed, and I feel that he lost interest with me anymore. The thing is I cant get him off my mind!!! Please help!!!!!!Needs advice.....Help!?
That's unfair to him to reject him for so long and then all of a sudden randomly getting interested in him yet again....I'd say pay more attention to him, write him letters, etc everything he did for you back in the day but BEWARE, he may pull the same things you did back when he loved you simply because you did the same thing to him. I know it sucks but just be up front about him and how you feel, mention that things before between you two weren't the best but now your ready for a commited loving relationship and think you two can have that if he's willing to take the chance. Good luck !!!!Needs advice.....Help!?
hmm.. its not very nive for you to ignore him and rejected him.. you should have talk to him that you needed time.. and you should have tell him the truth in the first place.. bcoz if he really loves you he`ll wait for you no matter how long it will take.. then after so many years you saw him again.. and you arent sure if he still feels the same.. why dont you talk to him? find out if he`s already taken.. im not sayin to take advantage of him this time.. but talk to him.. i`ve been to this situation before and i`ve learned something really important.. ';dont take things for granted'; somethings comes around but it only comes once.. so if the oppurtunity is there you should have grabbed it.. maybe its not too later though.. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment