Saturday, August 21, 2010

Friends Advice! HELP! Should I go?

So, I have this friend Tracy. All her life she's been glued onto/best friends with Sammy. Tracy and Sammy spend ALL their time together. But Sammy had to move somewhere else, so now Tracey was alone. So, she went to my group of friends, Gabriella, Sarah, Ema, and Becky. We were friends with her, but then Tracey started being mean and annoying. She always lied to us, and just because i could not answer her online, she wrote DISGUSTING things about me and my friends! Sometimes Tracey can be nice, but MOST of the time she is mean and annoying. She always just followed me and my friends around. Now she left our group (even though she still tries to make conversation with me) and her new friend Rachel is making her a surprise party. (Tracey mostly treats Rachel badly like she says ';get away'; , and we think she is using her) Rachel asked me if I wanted to go. If i dont go everyone would think im mean for not going. Should I go to the surprise party? and what am I going to do about Tracey?Friends Advice! HELP! Should I go?
Well you could do a sort of intervention with Tracey. Get all your friends together, including this Rachel, prior to the party, and tell Tracey that you all want to stay friends with her but if she doesn't change her bad attitude that you all will turn your backs on her and won't be her friend. She will not like the fact of being alone again, and perhaps will see that she can't treat people the way she's doing. If she doesn't change her ways, does she really deserve a party? She doesn't really deserve one now. If Tracey doesn't chill out and Rachel still gives the party, I personally wouldn't go. That is not being mean, you are sending the message to Tracey and everyone else that you will not tolerate her bad behavior and to go to this party is condoning it (saying it's alright). Real friends do not treat you the way Tracey is treating everyone. Real friends are there for each other and stick by one another no matter what.





Good luck in whatever you choose to do.Friends Advice! HELP! Should I go?
Go to the surprise party but prepare. She might embarrass you in front of people. Tell her to go away and stop being so mean. Or maybe you can act like her. Pretend that you're bossy and mean like her. When Tracey told you that you're mean and bossy, tell her that it was the same thing she did to you. Then, she should understand. If she doesn't, then tell her that you don't wanna be her friend anymore. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment