Monday, August 23, 2010

Need advice/help?

Hi. I got my appendix out on January 8th, and got my period january 9th and it only lasted 4 days. and it usually last 5 or 6 days. Anyways- during that time I was on antibiotics for the appendix, and i'm on birth control as well. I had sex on the 15th, 16th, 17th, and the 18th. Today, I had spotting. brownish, light pink at times. but I already had my period this month. Whats going on? I'm sorry to be asking a question like this, but could I be pregnant.Need advice/help?
it seem very likey since when you were on teh antibiotics your pill is not effective i will wait a week and retestNeed advice/help?
No you are not pregnant. It sounds like you are just having your period early because you had a short one before. Sometimes that happens when you have stress to the body like surgery. Or you could be just sore from all the sex.
AIDS, definitely AIDS.
its too soon to tell you would probably have to wait until your next period to see if you miss it or not

No comments:

Post a Comment