Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice...... Help?

Hello well i have a boyfriend and his name is austin, then again there is this one guy name Nathan. They are both great but like here is where i need help! i never see austin well once a week. Then there is Nathan who goes to my school! I thought i loved austin but now i dont like him as much as i use to, and now me and nathan are growing closer! :( do i end it with austin and date nathan? HELP!!!!I need advice...... Help?
You should go out with the one you want to be with. No one can make that decision for you. Either way you go your probably going to wish at some point you went the other way.I need advice...... Help?
You need to do what will make you happy. If you are just going to end it with Austin because its to hard to see each other and its easier with Nathan, and you like Austin more then you have to consider Nathans feelings here. You need to be with the person that your heart wants not your head.
my kids names are austin n nathanial,so this caught my eye lol,anyway i dont think u should end it completely,i think that the best thing for all of u,is for u to be friends with austin and nathan, and to see for urself who is the better choice(not from guilt or curiousity)
U should judge which one is better by how they treat you and if they know you really good u need to know someone who is always listening that's my advice

No comments:

Post a Comment