Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ex advice...help please?

hi.. i havent seen or heard from my ex boyfriend in 2 months...last night i went to some lounge by me with my friend and i saw my ex kissing some girl...im not going to lie, even though i moved on, it did bother me a bit...after he hooked up with her he was by the bar by himself so i went up to him and said hi and we started talking...after that i saw some guy who i knew and we started talking (thats all, i didnt hook up with him or anything)...i saw my ex staring at us that he even came up to me while i was talking to the other guy...after that i walked out with my friend and that guy and his friend and i kno my ex saw it bc he tried getting my attention..then he calls me and leaves a message on my voicemail saying ';i want you'; but ur with another guy';.. i get a call from him the next day apologizing to me if he said anything bad the night before cause he was drunk. then he asked me how i been? and what ive been up to? i mean seriously what does he want from me??Ex advice...help please?
i believe that sometimes when a individual is drunk that tend to speak their mind and say things that they normally wouldnt say. i also believe that when a person drunk they tell the truth so if your ex boyfriend called you he may still have feelings for you or it may had bother him as much as it did you when he was with that girl. but since he said it was nothing, apologized because he knew what he was saying. if he was drunk as he claims he would only remember certain things that happen and im uncertain if he would remember what he saidEx advice...help please?
its obvious he doesn't want or need anything from you however,it seems to bother him if he thinks you might find someone Else,there are a lot of people in this world like that,move on ,erase his message and find someone who deserves you.
we always want what we cant have right??
I would take that confession worth a grain of salt. Alcohol does strange things to the human mind. If he can say that to you sober, then I would reconsider it.

No comments:

Post a Comment