Monday, August 23, 2010

Relationship advice....Help?!?

So my boyfriend %26amp; i have been dating almost 8 months now..We fight maybe a little too much but we always find a way to work through things. Lately things have been different. He hasn't really been acting like himself. We don't say i love you as much or talk to each other on the phone as much as we use to. Hes always with his friends and its like he doesn't have as much time to talk to me. We use to talk sweet to each other and do cute things but now its like it doesn't matter. whenever we do hang alls we do is sit around and its so boring. things really changed and i don't know what to do...anyone have any advice as of what i should do to maybe change things?Relationship advice....Help?!?
He might have lost interest in you. You might want to talk this over with him to see what is going on? I have been in a relationship where this kind of thing happened. He told me that we are not right for each other, because we don't have much in common. My thing is, how are you supposed to find out what you have in common if you say ';ok'; to everything I ask. Anyway, that is what it sounds like is going on.





I hope you figure it out and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment