Monday, August 23, 2010

Help with an ex? Someone with honest advice help!!?

I know i'm going to come off as one of those girls who ask dumb questions that i should already know the answer too. But it's the one thing in my life that i can't get over.


I dated this great guy for my first two years of college, until we both graduated and he moved back home to Mass(i live in New York) It was great, we were perfect for each other. Our families got along and i really felt he was the one. i was going to move down there and go to school, but he said he didn't think it was going to work out and ended it. Well naturally i was 20 and i turned into the psycho ex - calling, then drunk calling, messaging his friends for info, stalking his facebook and myspace, yes i was that girl. He hasn't spoken to me since the day we ended it. Please note he cried when we broke up...it doesn't make sense.


Ok so point of the story we have mutual friends and as i'm planning to go visit our friend this summer he ends up talking to her about it and says he is not speaking to me until i pay him back this stupid money i supposedly owe him when he helped me buy a computer (3 years ago!!)


Could the reason he has cut me out of his life really be over money? and if it is why hasn't he just asked me for it back? I've never heard of any of this before now. I tried messaging him to talk to him he just replies with the amount i owe him and his address. He hasn't dated anyone since and i still think of him every day. I don't know what to do! Help!


p.s. sorry for the long story.Help with an ex? Someone with honest advice help!!?
I used to think I was the biggest example of how love is blind, but now I think it's you. after all these years you are still trying to contact him and he is replying with the amount of money he owes! I don't want to offend anyone but it's better to lose a lover than to love a loser.





You are not the only one having suffered a beak up, break up with no apparent fault of you. There are plenty of people who have suffered the same thing (including me). You are not alone. So open your eyes and realize the worth of you and your genuine love. No matter how much you water a plastic plant it wont bloom flowers. You seem like a nice person so continue to be the way you are and develop positive attributes and creative skills. If you improve yourself for someone else it means you love that person. if you improve yourself for yourself everybody will love you :)Help with an ex? Someone with honest advice help!!?
Hun, easy as it sounds just give him his money and see what happens. Maybe things can get better. Guys are freaks they care too much about things like that but if you care about him a lot then just pay him and except his flaws.





GOOD LUCK
No. He didn't end it because of money. He ended because he wasn't sure about the relationship. If possible, ask him to meet up with you regarding the money and ask him your questions in person.





You could also ask your friends what his deal is. But don't ever ask them to call him for you. Handle this on your own.





And sweetheart, do you really want to be with a guy who would behave this way? You say you two graduated from college, so there's a certain amount of maturity that should come along with that. Do yourself a favor, and try your hardest to get over him.

No comments:

Post a Comment