Monday, August 23, 2010

8TH GRADE ADVICE? HELP? TIPS? ANYTHING!?

Going to a public school after being in private all of my life with the exception of 3rd grade. Advice? And what about lunch and stuff? This is what I'm thinking...on the last class I have before lunch I will ask someone if they would mind if I sit with them. I will make sure they arent like a butthole or anything first. Sound good? And I don't know anyone going there, so thats why I'm doing this, lol.8TH GRADE ADVICE? HELP? TIPS? ANYTHING!?
you'll be fine, trust me! I would try finding someone else that looks lonely? That way you guys can both be friends, and make new ones together!8TH GRADE ADVICE? HELP? TIPS? ANYTHING!?
Just be yourself, and I'm sure someone will start to talk to you. Maybe if there are some clubs you can join, you could meet some people that way. Are there any kids in your neighborhood your age that will be going to this school? Maybe you could start off a conversation about what their school is like, and maybe become friends. I know it will be scary, but I'm sure there will be other kids that are in their 1st year at that school too.
Depends tremendously which school and which state. If it's a middle school or a junior high.





8th grade for me was party everyday because there's no stress. So relax and try to have a conversation with people that aren't ';buttholes';, introduce yourself when you the chance. Ask if you can sit with them during lunch, most people will notice you're new. You can buy or bring your own food, be sure the food doesn't smell. For example, eggs.





No worries, especially for people your age. It's all good.





Have fun! I wish I was still young enough to live without worries...
Well, I'll help you as best as I can.





First off, yeah that sounds good. That is one of the easiest ways to start making friends. Just ask someone if you can sit with them. Usually the person you sit with is sitting with a bunch of his/her friends. Then you'll talk some, and before you know it, you'll be friends with everyone at the table :)





Advice: Just be yourself. Thats the best advice for all grades :)
I'm starting 11th grade this year and have moved lots of times not knowing anyone, so I can tell you from experience that you are going to be fine! The lunch thing- that's what I do, too! It's a good plan.
be outgoing and enjoy 8th grade you cant do it over!
ok

No comments:

Post a Comment