Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice & help.?

Okay let me start this by telling you that I'm emo(emotional- you get the jist). Anyway my mom doesnt really like me wearing skinny jeans but she let it slip by. Today she found out that I was wearing eyeliner- you can see what I look like (avatar)- and she said that she wants to talk to me. I disagree strongly to her opinions about how I should look. She even described my style as being gay and that women do these things. I can see where she's coming from, but I want to be who I am, and I'm not gay. *I really would like some help on how i could sort this out, also things I could say to her so she can accept me accept me.*I need advice %26amp; help.?
the 2 answer that they gave you ar allright


and i know wat u mean...


the ';i want 2 talk 2 you'; speech about how u look


1ts)just listen


2nd) dont answer back in a bad way( been there)


3rd) try 2 give her ur opinions of why u ar emo


and why do u like it


and tell her dont it would go away when u grow up


its just that u ar starting 2 found ur inner self





Well i hope i helped


To me u luk good( if u ar the 1 from the avatar)


pretty cuteI need advice %26amp; help.?
Tell her to reflect back to when she was a young kid and ask her to be honest with herself. Did she ever wear things then, that today should would be horrified at? Did she view it as just a form of self-expression? Did her parents allow her that right? If so, why is she denying you? Is not, how did she feel about it and were her feelings justified.
It is your mothers house you live in. Not yours. She has her rules. Just as society does. You may want to respect your mothers rules.





The older we get the more we realize our parents were right all along.
  • chemical face peel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment