Saturday, August 21, 2010

Friend advice??!?! help! i really need itt/:?

so my life[at skool] started getting really difficult ever since this my friend got rlly mad at me 4 no reason n threatend 2 kill me so i reportd her %26amp; then she stopped being mad at my other friends tht she was mad at too and they ditched me 2 hang with her. i havnt talked to them since %26amp; now my other friend is joining their group and im afraid shes gonna ditch me too. i really need help on what to do! im realllyyyy worried/:Friend advice??!?! help! i really need itt/:?
one of two things are going to happen. they will forgive you and move on or you will move on from them ans realize that they were never your friends. either or you will be fineFriend advice??!?! help! i really need itt/:?
if they were really your friends, they wouldn't of threatened you, or ditch you. find some friends that like spending time with you,or friends you have a lot in common with.. : )
OMG! sounds like you are in the 7th, 8th or 9th grade. You are being pushed out of the group. Typical for girls at that age. So this friend must be Bi-Polar if she threatened to kill you for no reason? Seriously though, girls will find any excuse to bump you out of the group. Best thing you can do now, and it will be easier said then done, is to find a new group of friends to hang with and leave it alone, eventually she will start picking on someone else in the group. But im afraid if you worry about being part of that group and want to keep staying in it, your troubles will have just begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment