Saturday, August 21, 2010

Guy advice....HELP PLEASE?

Okay so I am having trouble...





This guy who I have liked for a long time, and he knows it too because last year I asked him out. He turned me down because of his job. Anyway, we went without talking for a while, but over the summer we talked a few times. I just started school and he seemed to be decently excited to see me. I noticed sitting at lunch time today we caught each other's eye a couple times. We sit right next to each other in my government class. I don't know what to think........and I like him so much. Could it be he likes me?Guy advice....HELP PLEASE?
he may, but you have to let him ask you out. He already knows how you feel about him, and if you repeatedly ask him out the both of you will find it really hard to progress as friends.





If you want to send him a message though i recomend you try to flirt with him or touch him and stuff like that
  • chemical face peel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment