Saturday, August 21, 2010

Any advice????????help?

hi im kate anyways me and my ex bf been over since november and i finally txt him last night saying that i still like him but i also told him i didnt wanna go back out with him because i know he has a gf so instead i told him i had an bf hoping not to sound like i really need him if u kno wat i mean but i really dont just said it to make jealous but i dont think it work but anyways he txt me back saying he still has some feelings for me but now that i finally got the guts to tell him i dont kno wat to say to him anymore????????


do you think he still likes me plz help im in love with him he is my everything.Any advice????????help?
why is this in the beauty section?Any advice????????help?
wow





i think he still likes u..but if u were the one who ended it last time then he def. likes u but if he was the one who ended it then idkk.....:)
so i'm taking it you're in 6th grade?....oh wait, 7th.
  • chemical face peel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment