Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice....help?

My best friend Ann has been hanging out A LOT with my other best friend Josh and hiding it from me. They text each other all the time and spend a lot of alone time together. Every time I ask her about it she says they dont hang out and she thinks im just jealous. Recently i found out that she has been forwarding my text messages to him and now they both hate me. I have known Ann for three years and she is like a sister. I confronted her on this situation because i dont want people lying to me and she got really defensive. Her mom called her looking for her last night and when they found her she was planing on staying the night at his house. I believe there is something going on between them and they dont want me to know....what about you?I need advice....help?
There is definitly something going on and if she can't tell you the truth about it then she's not really a good friend. Usually I don't believe in them but I think an ultimatum is needed here. Either she needs to start being honest with you or you can't be friends. I know for a fact its a hard thing to do but is having a bad friend better then losing her. I don't think you deserve that bad of a friend even though i don't know you.I need advice....help?
Are you jealous I doubt it sorry to say this maybe they just don't want you around! happens alot people are petty that way just give them their space and make new friends cause they're being pricks and lying to you just ditch and move on they'll either miss you or they won't but then at least you will know how you should feel about them!!! I say if they don't want me around I don't want them around. simple as that!!!
Yeah, it seems like there's definitely something going on between them, but don't always jump to conclusions. It could be something else?


And Ann doesn't sound like a very good friend, she shouldn't be forwarding your messages to Josh, that's very untrustworthy..


Just try to find out whats really going on with the two, if Ann's your best friend, she should listen.





I hope I helped %26lt;3
Sounds like she's just a big dumb lying ho. But idk.... I wouldn't put up with it if I were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment