Saturday, August 21, 2010

Need advice..Help please... ..?

Help please... need advice....?


I was going out with this girl. She started mind games but she really liked me and just trying to take complete control. I told her few times this is not healthy for our relationship. But she ignored it and finally I told her that we should stop this. I was wondering is she going to call me with different attitude. Please give me your honest advice.Need advice..Help please... ..?
No, you cannot change her. Control freaks rarely actually relenquish (sp?) control. Forget about her, and find someone that doesn't want to run you like a pair of shoes.Need advice..Help please... ..?
IF I WHERE HER WOULD MAYB SHE WAS WAITN FOR THE RIGHT TIME TO ASK YOU OUT MAYB U DONT KNOW SO NEXT TIME JUST LET IT CONT. SO YEAH JUST NEXT TIM EBE PATIENT
no she is playing with you leave her alone then she might get the drift and straighten up and fly right
Nope, She is not coming back, she is moving on to someone she can control and that my friend is probably best for you!!! You don't need a control freak. You are free Man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment