Saturday, August 21, 2010

Boy advice???? HELP!!! plz!!!?

ok, i like this guy... but hes older than me, two grdes ahead actually. he notices me i guess, well, he definately knows im alive, i mean he said my name to me before. but thats about it. ....





anyway, he startes at me and looks at me sometimes, but then other days days hes a little bit rude, not just to me, but to my


freinds to. now, i think he likes another girl cuz he always talks to her, but shes a grade below me, shes in seventh grade (im in eighth, hes in his second year of high school) anyway, i really need to get over him, but i can't seem to!





plz help me!!! thnx!!! =D


ill appreiciate any advice! thnx!!!!Boy advice???? HELP!!! plz!!!?
If he's rude to your friends do you really want to be with him? Besides, he has probably a lot more experience with relationships than you have so i really don't think you should be involved with him (i know i'm also a sophmore and guys my age get into some serious s***). Sorry if you don't like this, but trust me, he is too old for you at this point in time (at least wait til ur in high school and u'll understand).

No comments:

Post a Comment