Monday, August 23, 2010

Any advice and help please? will be appriciated. Thank You.?

I am 18 in a community college right now, and would like to transfer from CUNY to private college Pratt Institute for Architecture which is 5 years program B.Arch. I am only in community college for one year. Will this private college, Pratt institute look on my high school SAT and transcript, or they will look only on college GPA because I did very poor in high school? I will have now only 24 credits?


Thank You.Any advice and help please? will be appriciated. Thank You.?
Yes, they will look at your high school transcripts and GPA. Your college GPA will carry more weight than your high school GPA, so if you've done better in college, then you should be fine - that is, if you have any grades to show for it yet. That's the problem with only going to community college for one year - you're applying to transfer before you have anything to show for your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment