Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have some boy advice! Help ASAP!?

Okay. i dated this boy about 3 years ago. I was the one to brake up with him. but i made a huge mistake. i like him so much i just have to say that i really do love him. he was my only boy friend that i have had and when i broke up with him it tore my heart, it was a mistake. im not sure if he still likes me though. he has the prettiest blue eyes and the hottest hair ever. what do i do??? i need help really soon!


PLEASE HELP ME!!!!I have some boy advice! Help ASAP!?
Mistakes happen, but move on with your life!


You can't stick around with this guy forever.


They're many other guys that can provide you the same things


your ex did.


Trust me.


Just Let it Go!I have some boy advice! Help ASAP!?
Just start talking to him again. Say that you miss him and want to hang out. Usually there is still chemistry between exes. I know in high school I broke up with my bf but we started hanging out together as friends and sure enough started dating again. It will also be a compliment if you tell him that you really miss him.
3 years ago? you need to talk to him and work things out if you really do love him. are you interested in anything but his appearance, i mean...really? you've been thinking about him, but just his eyes and his hair? maybe you should think this over before you pour your heart out and tell him that you love him.
Puppy love%26lt;3


I could be wrong lol but anyway


Since you guys broke up then he probably feels there is no chemistry so the best thing you can do is talk to him casually and be his friend again and then gradually get to the point where you can tell him how you feel and take the chance to see if he feels the same.





Help with mine, please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Ask himout again, tell him you made a mistake. Ask him for your frogiveness. I have had this happen to me before and i got back together with my now ex boyrfriend.
Okay. This happened to my friend, too. She dated a guy, broke up with him, then regreted it. Now they are best friends and she asked him out. Don't wait too long or he's gonna move on. Make a move!
if hes single tell him how you feel and try and get back with him..





answer mine plz [:?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqeC5zS2TkHdQdADHWZlzjXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090316170515AA1R6cV
Talk to him.
is he over what happened i think you should talk to him about it

No comments:

Post a Comment