Monday, August 23, 2010

Need LOVE advice...help?

So, there's this guy who liked me for 2 years. He was dating someone and I was too. Then 3 months ago, we started seeing each other. We would see each other and talk to each other as much as possible for 2 to 3 weeks straight and everything was coo. Then he started getting interested in working (making more money here and there with legitimate jobs). We would talk EVERY night for hours and then it turned into just in a blue moon kind of phone calls. HE would be the one who would call. Now it's been over a week since our last phone call and he's already left a message. I'm not sure if I should call him back, ignore him or what. I'm really hurt that things are at odds right now. We haven't seen each other for 3 weeks and I really miss him. I know he has responsibilities right now to take care of (child and money issues) but I just feel like he got me all worked up for nothing. My questions are:


Is it still worth it to talk to him?


Should I tell him how I feel?Need LOVE advice...help?
WELLL U SHOULD JUST TALK TO HIM AND BE OPEN AND HONEST IF HES TRUE LUV HELL LISTN AND WONT GET MAD AND YOU SHOULD CALL HIM HE SHOULDNT ALWAYS HAVE TO CALL YOUNeed LOVE advice...help?
Hmmmm. Well, if he means something to you, you need to ask yourself whether or not he's worth it. If so, yeah, I would give him a chance to work out his issues. You might want to approach him about what's bothering you. Sometimes getting his side of the story is helpful. ;)
I think you should call him and ask him straight in the face is having you in his life is still important for him. I'm sure he'll say it is but I guess when you care for a person you share everything with him, can't stay a minute away from him but when you must - you'll surely tell him. Why didn't he do the same? I'm sure he doesn't get too tired to make a phone call. I'm afraid that there are things in his life more important than you. So go find yourself a guy who'll really care about you.
yes tell him how you feel but remember sometimes you arent the center of the universe. people have other things to do then talk to you. just tell him how your feeling and ask him bluntly what is going on. listen to his answer with out butting in. he will appriciate that you want to know whats going on but he will appriciate the fact that your actually listening to him as well.
boooo-ring....





didnt even read this crap





2 points
I say u should just follow ur heart. U said he works alot, but do u want him 2 b a failure? I hope not. Call him back, ask him can u talk 2 him, then meet sumwhere 2 discuss ur feelings. Keep him close but not so close dat when he leaves it really tears u apart. When u talk 2 him c how he responds back, if he says sumthing like ok wuteva then leave him alone. But if he seems like he actually care then u straight.
The only thing to do is to be honest with him. As hard as it may seem, in the end it is the best thing to do. He atleast should know how you feel about the situation. If he doesnt respect that then (as hard as it may seem) its time to move on. Good luck!
Its only worth it if thats what you think. only you can decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment