Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice/help badly?

A few nights ago I got really really drunk..I went over to the GF's apartment since I was really really horny!!!


She wasn't home so as a substitute I placed peanut butter over my privates and let her dog (female) lick it off.


I haven't said anything to her about this but now everytime I go over the dog not only sniff's my crotch but gives me gentle love bites...she is getting very curious why this is occurring that and how sad the dog looks once I leave.I need advice/help badly?
ROFLMAO





You defiantly have issues.I need advice/help badly?
SICK
You are pretty sick dude. What the hell are you thinking. Drunk or not sex with animals is pretty dam sick. If this really happened, you need help.
It takes a man, to stand up and tell the truth and a coward to sit back and hope that the situation will solve itself? So my freind will you be a realman or a coward?


Remember that love is based on trust and honesty, and that telling the truth sets your conscience free, it's up to her to take you as you are or leave you alone, besides you didn't penetrate the poor creature!
LOL!
I am afraid if she isn't at home next time you will stick it to the poor doggy. You shouldn't tell her I think you should just avoid her because if she finds out she will dump you anyway. Yuk
HA HA HA. Why don't you have a threesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment