Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm taking my road test in PA tomorrow and I'm really nervous. Any last minute advice to help me stay calm?

I really don't want to fail :(I'm taking my road test in PA tomorrow and I'm really nervous. Any last minute advice to help me stay calm?
Millions of people are driving.


Relax................I'm taking my road test in PA tomorrow and I'm really nervous. Any last minute advice to help me stay calm?
I dont understand why people get nervous.... anyway, just drive with your hands on the wheel where they're supposed to go, look at your blind spots and go the speed limit.... they won't say anything to you to distract you and make sure you don't say anything to them.
just stay calm, i got all nervous and hit the barrel when parallel parking.
Have a few drinks before the test, to relax you.
put it into perspective
have a converasation with the instructor and do your best

No comments:

Post a Comment