Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need major friend advice! Help me please!?

I told my friend my biggest secret. She didn't make fun of me when I know she should have. I told her through text and so I haven't had to face her yet. I have school tomorrow. What am I going to do?? Help!!! PS: If you need to know my secret to answer this question then tell me and I'll get back to you within the next 5 minutes.I need major friend advice! Help me please!?
Well whats the secret??I need major friend advice! Help me please!?
If you trusted her with your biggest secret... Im pretty sure that she will keep it. What is it?
If I knew the secret, it would make this a lot easier.
aw dont worry about it. although this is your biggest secret, it is best to not make a big deal out of it. because that is the only way people will keep secrets. dont bring too much attention to it so they feel the need to share it with others. and just pretend you didnt tell her. even though she knows now just treat her like you would any other day. everything will be okay!
well if she's your bestfriend she wont say a word but to stay on the safe-side, if she tells you can just denie it because its your word against hers. and im sure people wont hate you because you suck your thumb. im 14 to so i know about kids our age. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment