Saturday, August 21, 2010

Varicocele advice help :S?

Im 19 years old and i have varicocele on my left testicle. Its been there for a long time since i was much younger unfortunately i dont really remember exactly when. It doesnt really hurt it just looks disgusting. My whole scrotum is just sagging downwards. This has been like this for many years as well. I am afraid and embarrassed to talk to my parents or a doctor about this. I do know that this can affect my entire future but im still not motivated enough to inform any1 about it. I really duno what to do...Im not really open with my parents so i cannot talk to them about it and i cannot go to a doctor alone. Has anybody else had this and has it harmed u in ur future? Were u still fertile? Was ur wife/girlfriend disgusted when she saw it? some1 help me i really duno wat to do...Ever since i found out what it is (which is around 1 month ago) its been on my mind and i havent been focusing much in my university work. its really becoming a problem..


What should i do?! some1 please find a solution for me!! Varicocele advice help :S?
I guess the first thing to clarify is if you have a varicocele. The classic description is that it feels like a bag of worms and it is based around the spermatic cord (the thing that connects your testicle to your body inside the scrotum). If its making your whole scrotum hang down, that's a pretty big varicocele. If its more like a waterballoon than it's likely a hydrocele or spermatocele.


All of these conditions can be treated surgically by a urologist. Usually they don't do much with a varicocele unless it's causing the person trouble. Rarely it can effect fertility and usually just on the effected side. You really should have it checked out by a doctor who may decide you need a testicular ultrasound.


You shouldn't be embarrassed to talk to your doctor because, frankly, they've seen much worse. They are not going to be surprised or disgusted.


So to sum things up, a varicocele is not a big deal, if you don't like it, it can be treated. You will want to see a doctor, though, to properly work it up for your own peace of mind. A girl who is going to make a big deal out of it is not cool.
  • chemical face peel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment