Thursday, July 29, 2010

Valentine's Day Advice! Help.?

Okay, so I have a boyfriend. And he wants to get me a Valentine's Day present, and I also want to get him something. But, my Mom can't know I'm dating him. What should I do? I need a gift idea that my mom won't know about. Any ideas? And also, What should I tell him?Valentine's Day Advice! Help.?
I would buy him something he's interested in. My girlfriend got me a giants hoodie for my bday (HUGE Giants fan). As for your mom finding out...tell her you are buying a gift for a friend. That's all you have to say...Valentine's Day Advice! Help.?
buy him something that has to do with sports or clothes


anything you get him put it in your shoebox or your closet


go out to the movies with him and go out to eat
buy him a cool hemp bracelet.


or cologne


i like when a guy smells good!
tough tough if ur mom dunt knw
  • moisturizing cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment