Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pink hair dye advice, help!?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/pink%20hair/BarbieDoll_06/3241.jpg


I mean how light would my hair have to be bleached to %26amp; what brand of pink dye do I use?Pink hair dye advice, help!?
It depends. If you have a lighter natural hair color [ranging from an ashy light brown to light blonde] you'll be able to just dye the pink on. Also if you've bleached your hair before and it's a semi-light color on top it'll show up good. But if you want it to be pink pink then you'll have to bleach it to the point of almost platinum.


If that's the color that you want I'd go for a darker Manic Panic pink. You can buy most colors at Sally's or offline.


But I will warn you that it's almost impossible to find a permanent pink color and it doesn't last for more then a month or so.


Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment