Sunday, July 25, 2010

I need to buy a car.Toyota Camry 97 225K miles Price-$3000.Shd I go ahead with this deal?Need some advice.Help

I need to buy a car immediately.Found a car - Toyota Camry 97 LE Sedan V6 225K miles Condition - Good Offer Price-$3000.Shd I go ahead with this deal?Need some advice.Help!! What's the engine life for Camry? Is it worth buying this car fo 3000 dollars? Will it be reliable for long trips? If I use it for another 20000miles and want to sell it, will anybody be willing to buy the car? I have another option - Toyota Corolla 1998 VE Sedan - 97K miles - Condition - Fair - Offer Price - $4000. Which of these cars would be a better deal?I need to buy a car.Toyota Camry 97 225K miles Price-$3000.Shd I go ahead with this deal?Need some advice.Help
Corolla is the better deal...but for $3000.00 cash...You have thousands of better cars to pick from. Do get in a rush when buying a car. You will regret it later. Be sure to have the car you want inspected by a mechanic to avoid surprises. Good Luck!I need to buy a car.Toyota Camry 97 225K miles Price-$3000.Shd I go ahead with this deal?Need some advice.Help
Until I drove either or a mechanic checked out either there really isn't' any way to know.





One being good condition and one fair normally just means dings, dents, rock chips, cig burns in seats, etc. These items can easily be looked over since it sounds like you are just looking for basic transportation. You need something that is mechanically sound over looking good.





Saying that......both are good cars. The Camry would scare me alittle but for its age and its miles it just says it was a freeway car so it really only has like 110,000 on it. But during its miles was it taken care of like normal? Are there records? Was the oil changed all the time at 3000 miles? If so I would get the Camry.





The Corolla....being at 97k miles.....has the timing belt been changed out? Its due....how are the CV joints? they are due.





Plus look at both for fact of how are the tires, shocks/struts, are the batteries new, etc.





I work around dealerships and I was looking at a 1993 Camry with 263k miles on it and my price was $1600....$3200 on the lot....that might help you in the resale factor. The one I was looking at was in very good condition, no rust, started right up and drove strong.





From what I have seen in all my years.....hard to kill a Toyota or Lexus.
I would be leary of a v-6 with that high of milage. But it depends on how well it was maintained. I had a 94 4-cylinder w/ 300,000 on it any never have any problems other the regular maintainence.
You should definitely go with buying the Camry, they are excellent vehicles and are smart looking. You will be happier with that than the Corolla.
Yeah I think you should go thrugh with it your lucky the car is only 3000$ I'm searching for a car and I can't find anything under 9000$ and I'm on a tight budget!!!So this is a very good deal trust me!!!Oh, and don't worry Toyota Camrys are very nice cars!!!
The first car has way too many miles... that things not even worth a grand. the second one should be worth about 2,500. don't buy either for those prices.
camry is a better car but the carolla with the lower mileage will last longer
Too many mile...check the chasis before buying anything
The Toyota Camry has too many miles it probley smokes and drinks oil and as far as long trips no way.The car has seen its better days unless you want to have another motor put in it or over haul that one but $3000.00 and it already has 225 thousand miles on it someone would see you coming and laughing all the way to the bank.Test drive the Corolla and take it by a mechanic shop and let them look it over.Hate to see anyone get cheated.
Camry is a good car but buy a low mileage car. I bought a Camry with a better mileage and it is running well. This site may help you http://www.batfa.com/usedcar-toyota-camr鈥?/a>
I agree with hockey. Both are good deals. Toyotas last a very long time, and the Corolla has the longest life.





They're very reliable cars. My Corolla currently has 198,000 on it, and as Click and Clack said, it's just getting broken in.





I sold my other Corolla at 268,000, and that's just because it rusted out and the electrical system was getting a little goofy.
NO!!! You can not trust any gasoline engine with more that 150K miles. This car is at very end of its life.
don't buy the Camry too many miles
YOULL GET RIPPED OFF A THAT CAR WILL ONLY LAST YOU UNTIL ABOUT 300K MILES IF YOUR .LUCKY .. SERIOUSLY TAKE MY OUPION IVE MADE MISTAKES LIKE THAT ... WELL HOPE YOU DO THE RIGHT THING GOOD LUCK
I am selling a 1991 Honda Accord LX for $2350 OBO, it has 192,600 miles on it. it is in mechanically sound condition. I drove it from texas to the east coast where I now live. It has new tires and a new battery. Everything works on it which include CC, PW, PDL, Cold A/C, automatic, rear window defroster, Cd player w/detachanble face, new aftermarket speakers throughout, I still drive it about twice a week to work, when I am not driving my pick up. The engine is strong, dependable, and will last a long time. All maintenance has been kept up on it. The paint job on the hood/roof/trunk is a little faded, but thats the only thing wrong with the car. I can send pics, answer questions if interested.
WAAAYYY TO MANY MILES, offer 1k.
  • lesbians lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment