Thursday, July 29, 2010

Looking for Financial Advice/Help?

I was hoping that someone might be able to help me out. I am trying to figure out how to resolve $74,000.00 in debt. This exists due to the fact that my husband is a compulsive spender and has strong armed me into purchases that didn't need to be made. He works full time and has been working overtime from his job when it is available to try to make ends meet. I have run my own home-based daycare for two years now taking care of everyone else's chidlren but I currently only care for one child every other week. I have also been looking for something more stable. Any ideas/suggestions/help that you can lend would be sooo greatly appreciated!





Thanks sooo much for your time and assistance! You are all true angels!





P.S. We have completely stopped making ALL unnecessary purchases but we are at a point where affording food and gas are a joke!Looking for Financial Advice/Help?
First you should go to yahoo or google and do a search on debt consolidation, they will negotiate with lenders to lower your payments and perhaps even forgive some of your debt. Then there is always Bankruptcy(www.abiworld.org/), you can get your debts(or most of it) forgiven. We have about 40k in credit debt, and I am considering it. The reason you arent making ends meet, because you are paying hundreds and hundreds of dollars in just interest monthly for credit cards, without paying the cards down at all. Just think how much better you would meet these ends if you could eliminate, what I could guess, is a few grand of credit card payments a month. If your husband makes bad choice after bad choice, you may want to consider filing ';Married Filing Seperately'; when it comes to tax time, this way you are protected under the innocent spouse rules, and you cannot be held accountable for his tax problems in the future.Looking for Financial Advice/Help?
call DAVE RAMSEY! you need to read...THE TOTAL MONEY MAKEOVER.....BY DAVE RAMSEY
you need a real job?


12 year olds baby sit for a living.


Your man needs to earn more as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment