Thursday, July 29, 2010

I have an issue that need some advice!? Help please!?

I have a friend who is one year younger than me and he wants to date me now! I love him but just as a friend and he's not ugly but I feel weird dating younger than me. Call me old fashioned but I like when a guy is like 1 to 2 years older but thats it but not younger! He wants an answer but I don't want to lose him as a friend! Help!!I have an issue that need some advice!? Help please!?
I understand what you mean about the young thing cause i wouldnt either nor would i want one to be shorter than me he gotta be tall tell him that you only like him as a friendI have an issue that need some advice!? Help please!?
Well if you care about him as a friend think honestly to yourself would you date him if he was a year older,and also what happens if you liked him and he said no because you were to old for him. you cant be vauge about a persons feelings no relation ship will ever be perfect but dont ruin a frendship or dating relationship just because of his age.now would you date him if he was oldermaybe you should give it a shot!
If you don't like him you just don't like him... Don't force yourself to like him.. I like chicks that are older than me so he's probably like me. :D





But yea don't go out with him if you don't like him... Just tell him if he liked you he shouldn't have gotten into your friend zone you know?
omg i no how you feel! i like dating older guys too, i dont know what it is, i just always do.


just tell him, your so close with him as a friend, that you feel too close to him now to date him, like you think it would ruin your relationship.



Haha, I know how you feel. Put it in the right section, and nobody responds.





I would try dating him. If it's bad, you can always dump him gently...Sorry I'm not a big help.
i understand wut ur feeling. i feel the same way. but at one point i started a relationship wit someone 1year younger..once i spent time with him i enjoyed what we were starting and the age meant nothing anymore..i say give it a go
Well, just ask yourself, ';Would I date him if he was 1 or 2 years older?'; If yes, than you should date him. If not, just tell him you want to stay friends.
Ask yourself if hes worth it
tell him, you ain't ready to step into a relationship =/.

No comments:

Post a Comment