Saturday, July 31, 2010

Advice/Help or ANYTHING!!! (girl answers only...)?

I dated this girl for about 2 years, we were great and everything was perfect, but the last 2 monthes I got jealous about the stupidest crap and was acting like a dick... so she broke up with me, were still friends, I mean I text her and stuff and she answers, but I really want her back, I was stupid the last time. I don't know what to do, I wanna be sincere about it but I'm afraid if I tell her all this she won't be my friend at all and just ruin everything. What can I say, or do, or ANYTHING :(Advice/Help or ANYTHING!!! (girl answers only...)?
just tell her that you know you treated her badly, and you know you were a dick and controlling and whatever..


and tell her you are so sorry and would she give you a second chance and forgive you


if she knows you know that you treated her bad she might change her mind and get back with you, but if she doesnt then you just have to leave her, and just be nice to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment