Saturday, July 31, 2010

GUYS! Guy';friend'; advice/help please?

I have this guy friend who I've gotten to know a lot better this past month, and I love his friendship. He makes me laugh, he's nice, he's sweet, and he is approved by my friends. Only problem is...now I like him. A LOT. I am afraid to tell him because last year I liked my best guy friend, he found out, and now we rarely talk. My friends say he likes me back:


';the way he looks at you';


';he's always weird and smiley around you';


';he stares at your chest'; (haha funny/pervy but true)


Does he like me? What should I do? Please help! Thanks!GUYS! Guy';friend'; advice/help please?
Give him a few you hints you may want to go out, mention a movie you really fancy seeing...





maybe a scary one, maybe with a group of friends...





try and make you sure you sit next to him...





in the scary bit, hold his hand, squeeze it a couple of times...





chat to him, spend more time together, more of it just you and him, and take it from there, without any clumsy ';i really like you '; type comments... just do things and have fun together, it'll happen naturally....

No comments:

Post a Comment