Saturday, July 31, 2010

Advice? Help? Please & thanks!?

Ok so there's this cute dude that likes me %26amp; I like him too. I'm bi %26amp; he is gay. Im bi and like chicks more though. I don't know how to tell him this because I don't want to hurt him in any way at all. I also don't want to keep it from him because it feels like I'm being dishonest not telling him. If he wanted to date me yeah I'd date him but I don't want to keep this from him but I don't want to hurt his feelings or anything like that.Advice? Help? Please %26amp; thanks!?
well i think you should wait until you guys are going out to tell him because he doesnt need to know if your not going out. and if you are going out i would tell him look i like girls too and once your going out he will obviously know that you like him so he wont feel insecure about it. and i think its cool that you practice abstinence so do i.Advice? Help? Please %26amp; thanks!?
If you like him, why does it matter that you are bi? You could leave him for another dude just as easily as you could leave him for a chick. I don't think he'll care, but I do think you should tell him, that way he can't get mad at you later and say you kept things from him. I don't think this will hurt him though, if you two like each other, you being bi should not be a problem unless you are a tramp(lol). Don't tell him the part where you like chicks better though, bi is bi dude.
';'m bi %26amp; he is gay. Im bi and like chicks more though. I don't know how to tell him this because I don't want to hurt him in any way at all.';








Why the hell would you tell him that? You're bi, right? You like guys? Why would he need to know you prefer girls..?


If you say that because you think you couldn't stay monogamous, then don't get in a relationship with him at all... Otherwise, I don't see what the problem is.





Telling him you prefer girls is like telling him you prefer someone with blue eyes, assuming he has brown eyes.
If you like this guy, and he likes you too... then I don't think he'll mind that you prefer girls for the most part. (I think he might actually take it as a compliment that he's one of the only guys that you've chosen over girls)





So, I would tell him. And if he takes it too much to heart, then he's not right for you anyway.





Hope I helped :D
well, I don't think that you will hurt his feelings by telling him. I mean you think he is cute, you like him.. I don't see why he should have a probablem with you being bi and more into girls.. you will probably hurt his feelings more if you don't tell him.. =) !!
If you prefer girls, why do you want to date this guy?





Unless you just want a springtime romantic fling -- then tell him that and see if he's interested.
Well if you're a really honest person, then I say tell him how you feel, then go from there. I think he will appreciate you more for being upfront and honest.
I'd pretty much tell him the truth if I were you. Start off everything honestly, and if you two do get together then it will be honest from the start
You almost had me with your tragic and sad story, Poor thing.





That was until I read the ';I don't want to hurt him and cheating is wrong.';





Rubbish. You claim your in fact more into chicks. If that is so then anything between you and him is just a sexual things. So providing you say this up front. That is. ';Dude, your hot and I cant wait to hold you but understand that its just sex. Never more';





Although that said as you also speak about cheating is out.





I suggest: If anyone is going to be cheating it can only be you. That's because if you invite him into your bed while the girlfriend is away, its you doing the wrong thing, again.





As for him saying ';forget it your into chicks.';


Come on boy. If you cant have a relationship with a guy because your into girls, where do you get off then saying its bad if he makes this same decision. I say good on him for identifying the truth.





You really do need to grow up.





Based on my own experience you are like most bisexuals. You are into what ever is good for you on the day. Whats good for the other person only matters if its convenient for you.





People like you are why I pass any offer from a bisexual You can twist reality all you like but in the end its all about you.
  • moisturizing cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment