Sunday, July 25, 2010

Love advice. HELP?!!?

Ive fancied this boy for 3 years and its very complicated but i need 2 get over him but can't and its getting to a point now that i'm crying when he's not in school. Does anyone have any tips on how to get over him?Love advice. HELP?!!?
Omg I've been through the same thing :D


It strongly depends on the situation for how to get over him, or if it's even possible to get over him.


If he keeps sending of signs that he has the same feelings for you as you have for him, but your not totally positive, then that make moving on a whole lot harder and more painful. As for if he has a girlfriend or just doesn't like you then it should be slightly easier, but not by a whole lot.


There's only two pacific ways of geting over they may work slowly but there worth a shot.


1. Go out with a guy you like more or fall for someone else. But only if there willing to catch you or feel the same, if they don't then the pain will happen all over again.


2. Just try your best to give up on him. Try not to look at him while passing in the hall, don't look at him in class or notice if he's gone for that matter. Keep him out of your head. This is the hardest way of forgeting him but it better then not doing anything.





If you haven't told him how you feel and your just his secret admirer then tell him, you never now what might happen even if you think you know.





Keep thinking positive %26amp;%26amp; Good luck (:Love advice. HELP?!!?
I had the exact same issue. And he was too shy to do anything about it. I used to be so dissapointed when i couldn't see him if i had a class trip or anything. Basically if it's not happened for the past 3 years it's not going to happen. You do need to get over him but there's no easy way you just have to stop looking at him, try to stop thinking about him maybe begin to like someone else or focus on your friends or school work. That's how I got over mine. Here I am two years later and friday night I went to a party and he kept telling everyone how much he still liked me and he did keep trying to get with me, gutted to him because i spent the rest of the night with my new love interest who is SO much better for me. What goes around comes around, just get over him I really have no pity for shy boys, you'll know why ;)
The first thing is that you dont even seem to really want to get over him. First thing would be for you to actually want to get over him, once you reach that point you need to try to think about him less and less each time. And if you find yourself thinking of him try to think bad things about him. Also try to check out some other guys, give your attention to someone else that deserves it.
Same with me. Not the crying and only for 2 years. But I know that it's never going to go anywhere so I try not to look at him and think about how much I still like him and I try to think about how much heart ache he's caused me. It's hard I know. But just try to look for other guys.
Sorry Babe. Im in your position too. You live to see them, even if it's just a smile in the corrider and it will brighten your day?





I think you have to want to get over him first. But you cant wake up one day and decide that your over him. Doesn't work like that. If only :)





Hope this helps, wish I could be more help.





Give me some advice even please..?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
ive been through the same thing lol.


i just decided that it wasnt worth liking him anymore so i tried to pick out his flaws and then i chose a guy who was in some of my classes and decided to try and like him instead... it actually worked
Have you tried anal?
ive liked the same guy for like forevs! yea i'll probably nvr get over him :(

No comments:

Post a Comment