Saturday, July 31, 2010

Please i really need advice? help ANYTHING!?

okay, so my boyfriend told me he wasn't a virgin before we had sex but a month later he admitted to lying to me about it and he DID loose his virginity to me and when i ask him he promises on his family and on my life he DID loose his virginity to me, do you think he is lying?Please i really need advice? help ANYTHING!?
He might be lying you neaver really now? you should look him in the eyes and say ';Are you lying to me'; if he does not say anything for 3 sec then he is lying if he if he says ';No I am not lying'; then you know that he is not lying to you I leard it from a friend of mine... I hope you get it all right with him :) love you (I don't really love you I do it to alot of people eaven girls and boys :) make sure you tell him ok)Please i really need advice? help ANYTHING!?
He was probably embarrassed tell you he was a virgin because if his friends knew he was they would probably tease him. On the other hand if you are making a big deal to him about whether or not he was then he just might be telling you what you want to hear.


Either way you really need to get over it. So 1. he was too embarrassed or 2. he doesn't want to hurt your feelings or 3. he doesn't want you to make a big deal that he had sex before you.


Remember, if he wasn't a virgin, his life before you shouldn't be an issue--he is allowed to have had a life before you--there's nothing wrong with that.


It would have been worse if it had been the other way around, if he had said he was a virgin but later said he wasn't, then I really wouldn't believe him.


Long story short...I don't think he's lying
Well I feel there is two things to point out, he first told you this either to make you feel he could go some where else if you didn't come across or he wanted you to think he knew what he was doing..





You have not told us if you where a virgin or not. Life is complicated and can punish us. You can not alter the past just the future so having a clear conscious is important, My feelings is you will never find out until some future date when your trust in him is never a doubt.
he was probobly a shamed of being virgin thinking that thats not the kind of guy you wanted, ask him, be alone and just talk about it and if he really loves you he will tell you





hope this helps
He was probably embarrassed to tell you. I wish I could have found myself a virgin boy . Anyways that is one of the reasons that I could think of why he could have lied.
he might of been embarrassed. my boyfriend is a virgin. and there is NOTHING wrong with virgin guys.
no hes just ashamed......alot of guys lie about that stuff so they can make themselves look cool or seem more grown up.....you shoudnt get mad over that....be lucky that hes not sleezy...n you didnt catch an STD
  • moisturizing cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment