Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need major advice HELP ME PLEASE!!!?

I fell like im mad all the time even when i don't want to be. i feel alone and like no one understands me that's why i get mad i feel as if no one pays attention and like i was born in the wrong family can anyone help me or give me advice because i don't want to feel this way anymore im only 13.I need major advice HELP ME PLEASE!!!?
Dear Jeni, You said you feel angry all the time why? Sounds like something major is going on in your home at this time. I remember feeling the same way,due to my parents fighting all the time. I did my best to stay out of the lime-light,however it ended up doing me more harm than good. Are you and only child,are do you have brothers and sisters? It also bothered me because I was the middle child,and it always seemed that my problems and things going on in my life,didn't seem important too anyone else in my home,does this sound right too you? The only real good advice I could give you would be too ask your Mom and Dad at different times to come and speak too you,sit them down and let them know how you are feeling. Maybe you'll could benefit from getting some family counseling. Believe it are not,it really helps at times. You may have become depressed over some sort of family problem,or something at school,but whatever the problem is God can help you with it. You might not believe me and that's okay, just talk to someone who will listen alright. To get yourself out of this depressional state,try getting involved in helping others,I found that it helped me too overcome a lot of my problems by helping others overcome there's.Or better yet try helping animals,because they give unconditional love. God Bless You and Your Entire Family,I Wish You All The Luck In The World.I need major advice HELP ME PLEASE!!!?
You have stepped into your teens and this is a normal phase that every teen goes thru. Try spending more time with positive people. Spend time with family and friends who give you positive vibes. Talk to a close friend and confide with him/her about your feelings. Engross yourself in activities that you like. Everyone was born alone but remember that your family will always support you no matter what happens.
most likely puberty and hormones. i know you dont wanna hear what i just said so lets see.....start hanging out with your friends more. get out of your house. get into a sport or a program in school to meet new people. dont live in a shell it sucks. i feel the same sometimes but i just go hangout with my friends and i realize its no biggy.
im 13 too and can relate. my parents are divorced and i feel like that a lot. My only advice is to think happy thoughts. ik that sounds stupid but thats what my mom always says and it kinda actually helps. talk to a friend or family. i was on anti depressants for a while but it didnt really help much i think talking is a better sulotion

No comments:

Post a Comment