Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm 13 going to turn 14 i need advice plz help!?

I'm almost 14 in about 2 months. I want to ask this girl out but I don't know what to say and I'm also wondering am I the right age for dating?


Please HELP!I'm 13 going to turn 14 i need advice plz help!?
Well, get to know her first. If you think she likes you back, ask her! Most girls I know wait for the guy to ask them out - they don't want to ask him themselves. So you never know; she could be waiting for you to ask.





Just say, ';Hey, do you wanna go out?';. Its pretty simple :P Or you could start a little slower like asking her to a dance, or inviting her to a group thing: ';My friends and I were gonna go bowling on ____, do you think you and your friends would wanna come too?';





Umm, I wouldn't call it really dating, but I think 7th/ 8th grade is an okay age to start ';going out';. lol Relationships at the age only last like, 2 weeks, though.I'm 13 going to turn 14 i need advice plz help!?
around were i live, some kids started dating at 9, you are fine

No comments:

Post a Comment