Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need some SERIOUS advice! Help me?

So I was a total jerk to my girlfriend today because she said she'd call back in 3 minutes and she didn't call for hours. (Yes, I am now well aware of my stupidity and childish behavior). It was all a miss understanding because she was acctually busy talking to a neighbor about babysitting. She's pretty much forgiven me, and I've told her that I'm willing to give her as much space as she needs. I just don't know how I can ever make things up to her. How can I show her that I won't be like this anymore, because I swear to God I'd do anything to take it back, and how can I get things better with her? Thanks so much for everything!Need some SERIOUS advice! Help me?
I think you have done everything you can for now. Only time can let her know deep down that it was just a mistake and you won't do it again. I personally don't think you have anything to worry about, so cheer up. I wish you and her the best. Cheerio! (as in bye, not the cereal :P)Need some SERIOUS advice! Help me?
if you've admitted to bad behavior and she has forgiven you, why not just let it pass? that's often the best thing to do when trying to resolve an argument... just let it pass and move on. and try to curb your childish behavior in the future!
Calm down. if you say you are sorry it should be ok. we all do stupid stuff no one is perfect. if you really feel that bad buy her flowers. always works for me when my boyfriend does something dumb. Good Luck
When my bf does that to me.. I ***** at him saying hes with other girls n stop cheating n that he needs to apoligize and realize i don't do that to him.. it's realyl not a big deal your protective which i a good thing in my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment