Sunday, July 25, 2010

Nervous...Advice! Help!?

I have soccer practice in a couple hours and I havent gone in a week and a day. And I'm not very close to a lot of the girls on the team so when we get in partners or groups I never have anyone. It makes me wanna cry. haha It seems like I'm never getting any closer to any of them. I'm really nervous...advice please?Nervous...Advice! Help!?
I play soccer too (I'm going into tenth grade) and I remember how nervous I was about a week ago, when practices started up. I was worried because my best friend was away at vacation so who will I be partners with? But if you don't got it, fake it, and thats what I did with confidence. I just came and acted friendly and approachable and open, and it turned out I found a partner just fine. Just ask about their summers, and you'll be more confident if you feel pretty so wear your favorite work out clothes. Good luck girl :-)





Love Haleigh%26lt;3Nervous...Advice! Help!?
i use to have the same problem at soccer practice before i played on a team with one of my friends.


id say to start talking to one of the girls before practice starts just about something randomly.


or start a conversation by complementing one of the girls.


dont know what exactly is available to complement at a soccer practice but always works.
well i dont know maybe your attitude is the reason why people wotn talk to you..either your shy or mean. i say you smile and talk to the girls and be straight up to them tell them how you feel =]


or make one of your friends join =d

No comments:

Post a Comment